Thursday, September 2, 2010

AKU HARUS MELAKUKAN YANG ITU.


I lost something.
A very important part of me.
The worst part is that I probably never had it.
He came into my LIFE a cool breeze.
Everyone knows that you can't catch air.
But I'm a fool and yes I tried.
And just when I thought I had him,
he slipped right through my fingers.
Like Air.
If I close my eyes, I can still feel his arms around me.
I miss u..miss ur eyes,ur janggut,ur shoulder the place i've complaint.
anything about u syg,,
Feel his breath on my neck, his body calming my cold shivers.
I replay that moment every time I blink.
I heard him tell me to open my heart.
I felt him open his.
And for the first time in a long time, I felt safe.
Every fear that I had .
Every insecurity vanished when he told me that he loved me.
So soft. So low. So gentle. So real.
The moment magnified, I could hear the fish swim in the river below.
I could see the fragment of glass on the moon and everything went silent.
So quiet that you could hear my breathless response.
I wanted to cry. I wanted to reach up and slap God high five.
But then like air- it disappeared.
His breathing got heavy.
I saw flickers in his eyes and within a couple of seconds my world came crashing down. His confessions cut me like shrapnel.
And even though his thoughts hadn't become actions,
I couldn't help but feel like I had lost him.
It HURT so bad. So bad..
Made me feel as though I had committed the ultimate crime.


Whatever happens after this I received a pleased..
becuse I LOVE U VERI MUCH!
because you are the best,
because you are my strenght,
because you are my confidence,
because you are my angel,u bring me the right way syg..
because you are my gorgeous person!
Always love u. tahnks 4 everythng we had done..
Yea...this is my FAULT coz I let him go .ignore HIM.
and do not appreciate him..im sorry.

i WILL do this separation for the common good.
perhaps he happy and successful future.. insyallah
Love him 4ever,n never 4get him n good luck for all your future undertakings.
..
Like air- I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment